Creative professional with over 20 years of omnichannel experience. firstname.lastname@example.org
AdobeCC (XD, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dimension, Animate, Indesign), Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, Sketch, Invision, Framer, Axure, Keynote, MS Office
RR Donnelley (Digital Art Director 2017-2018, Associate Creative Director 2018-present)
• Have lead the effort to modernize design philosophies across all digital products for the Ace Hardware account.
• Own client relationships across all digital touchpoints • Lead creative for successful acehardware.com relaunch
• Made changes to email design practices that lead to a 15% increase in click-through rates across all channels.
• Contribute thought leadership on several omni-channel brand initiatives in collaboration with partner agencies.
• Helped optimize SEO and Google Analytics reporting processes and implementation.
• Successfully pitched and lead creative on four new website projects in 2018
• Helped transition to, and acted as an on site advocate for, modern UI design applications like Sketch and Adobe XD
Havas Worldwide (Freelance Creative 2015-2017)
• Lead UX designer for several highly regarded programs for Camel.com
• Provided lead design and motion design for several impactful campaigns for Dish.com
Sears Holdings (Principal: UX Design 2013-2015)
• Lead Creative on several responsive relaunches of Sears owned properties and services.
• Acted as a mentor to the creative team and a cross team consultant on design standards.
Anthem Worldwide/Schawk (Senior Art Director 2012-2013)
• Provided art direction, strategy and copy for impactful social campaigns for Meow Mix & Milkbone brands.
• Led redesign of agency website Sears Holdings (Senior Designer 2009-2012)
• Lead creative on sears.com 2010 redesign • Lead creative on Sears Mobile Apps from 2009-2010
DDB (Designer 2006-2009)
• Design and animation on McDonalds, State Farm and Lowe’s websites and marketing.
Leo Burnett/Arc Worldwide (Freelance Art Director 2004-2006)
• Provided conceptual and interaction design and illustration on the McDonald’s Shrek Trek campaign tie in site.
• Created animations and web page designs for a variety of clients including Oracle, Whirlpool and General Motors.
Columbia College Chicago (BA Illustration 2018, 3.8GPA)